Thursday, January 26, 2012

airbagit air suspension kits customer satisfaction


From: David [mailto:shaggy9212@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:04 PM
To: Joe M
Subject: Thank You

I ordered a set of bags for my nissan on Sunday the 22nd and they arrived today. I was so impressed with the amount of time and the emails i received letting me know that my order was filled and shipped. I ordered a part from another company that I will leave unnamed and it took over a week to get the part as well as not knowing that my order had been shipped. The only email I had received from them was saying that my order was received. I appreciate the great service and will recommend your company to anyone that asks where I get my parts. Being in the military means I have lots of friends and I will definitely recommend your company to them as well. Any more parts i order will be through your company. Again I thank you very much for your great customer service and fast shipping.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, i read this blog and was so impressed with how you treat your customers. This is inspiring, good luck to your business. -pam

    Air Bag Suspension Kits
    http://www.x2industries.com/aftermarket-air-suspension-air-bags-c-76_296.html

    ReplyDelete